Thursday, August 13, 2009

Traffic and Weather

I swear, this post is serious. This is a true crying out of anguish in my soul, the angst in my heart cannot be contained any longer. Aw nuts, it's just messing around again. I would swear that the title means something and I'll talk about frustrations with cars and rainfall, but really it's just what's on. Hmm...odd enough...ya know what would rock? If Traffic and Weather Report did an album together with Story of the Year. Insert obligatory news joke.

Today is sad, I have no fruit snacks. :( I'm still a Viking though. Apparently Hrothgar the Norse god (read funny story character not in any way real) of Awesome wrote a letter to the editor of this movie that is my life and told him that I would have the most awesome weekend in the history of men chasing women and hitting other men with an axe and drinking meade. Yeah, Vikings. [don't know how long I'll be on this viking kick, settle down for a long hulled ship (that was awful {awful as in truly awesomely bad on a scale usually only reached by sci-fi channel original movies}) I should stop priority sorting my blogs]

Previous deviation from standard grammar can be blamed on my mother, she spoke of the over use of commas in writing, so I decided, "commas? forget that, I'll use bracketing and semi-colons to denote that stuff; see?"

But seriously, weekend plans, Suit shopping (suits=awesome), Six flags with fast pass and friends (lines~=awesome), Braves game with girl (;) winking smiley wants you to know that said specific girl is awesome and so are the tickets), GI Joe movie with brother and bro's friend (introducing new generation to awesomeness of GI Joe and the Baroness's rocking boobage)

This was supposed to be a music review about the subtle solo's and beautiful jazz influence mixed with punk that is Streetlight Manifesto. I'll skip that, if you're awesome you'll go check them out anyway, cause Vikings like them and vikings are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment