Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Irony

This post isn't really about anything. It's to maintain sanity. I'm currently writing a story, and this story is beginning to take on a somewhat dark tone. I don't do well with horror movies/stories/whatever so I'm taking periodic (read frequent) breaks to maintain balance and a sense of reality. What's that you say? Listen to mitch hedberg while writing horror stories? Okay.

Whew, second break. I had no clue I was able to write stuff creepy like this. Just a warning, I'm not planning to post said story on here, I might post the beginning paragraph, if you're interested in reading it all just tell me and I'll email you a copy. Okay, back to the gig, time to move from scary to mental.

Um...wow. Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Anyway, the first part is crap, but I feel pretty good about the last part. So, maybe I lied, I might post it on here. If I do it will be clearly marked, and if you're not into that kind of story, I strongly advise you not to read it.

Well, that's all, time for bed. On a brighter note two new songs in the works, one's decent, one's...okay. Will post when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment