Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Somewhere in the between

No, seriously. I mean, what else is there to do when you have to write and re-write everyone's slides and then write them scripts to go along with the slides so that you don't have time to review your own and end up winging it and still end up doing better than others so you have to help them improve and you remain mediocre.
Annnnnddd I love engineering. What I don't love is the arbitrary processes that are supposedly 'requisite' in American engineering society. Yeah, we have a code of ethics to stand up to, it's called help people and do it right. On the bright side I might have invented a new concept in my field, might have revolutionized everything, and become famous. Hooray bacon!
I totally got to run around in the woods today, crawling through deer runs and stuff looking for hazardous waste. Chyeah, love me some exploratizing.
And now I'm actually gonna go to bed, cause I'm past the sleep deprived slap happy part and on to the terminal depression part. Tomorrow is a long day, but it's another day.

"I'm not leaving this place
Unless I'm leaving with you
Cause you're the only person
With a half decent heart
And I know you will put it to use"

No comments:

Post a Comment