Friday, September 11, 2009

Iron & Wine

Sitting here at work, not much to do, listening to the Around the Well album. Wow! This guy's good. Take the poetry of Dylan or Simon, the voice of Damien Rice, and the guitar work that fades from Simon to Ry Cooder. My pants are dirty :( . That's what I get I guess for helping the delivery guys unload.

This is shaping up to be an eventful year. So far I've been contracted to invent sky hooks, I've already aced two quizzes, and I met a girl who's so far beyond ordinary as to be altogether surprising. Beer tastes good, family guy is still funny, homework has turned into project work which is much more fun. Oh, and the whole chance to make a lot of money thing, that's nice too. For right now though I gotta run, I might actually have work to do. Before I go, Butch Walker-Letters and Iron and Wine-Around the Well are stellar from what I've heard. These are two albums I'll be requesting int he near future. Check 'em out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment