Friday, February 12, 2010

Closure

Took long enough. I guess eventually you just have to get it out and say the things you don't want to. Doesn't make it any easier. It's been one year since I made a promise to myself, it's about time I broke it. Oddly enough I feel lighter, like maybe there's hope for me. Maybe there's more to me than I thought. Somehow, knowing that you could be cold and sarcastic makes me positive that there's nothing left, no spark, no coal, no ash, only an iron truss that separates two people who once were, but cannot be. Cannot even be friendly acquaintences. I'd insult you, or call you names, but somehow, I can't even rouse myself to be angry at you, you made your choice and I do sincerely hope it makes you happy, but I know you will never make me happy. Bis dann, fraulein, I wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment